‣ The 9th largest country of the world ‣ 14 regions ‣ 3 cities with over million people (Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent) ‣ Official languages: Kazakh and Russian ‣ Currency - tenge ($1 ≈ ₸420)
If you are interested in becoming our partner, please feel free to contact us.
Relocate your IT business to Astana Hub in 1 month learn more
- well-established IT enterprises
- startups with MVP to participate
As part of reciprocal obligations we kindly ask participants:
- to provide internship opportunities to Kazakhstan students
- to provide free consulting to other community members
- speak at educational seminars
If you decide to become a member of the preferential tax regime, in the second year of operation you will have an obligation to transfer 1% of annual income to Astana Hub.
Media about us
I am Magzhan Madiyev, CEO of Astana Hub.
On behalf of the International IT-park, I would like to inform you that we are ready to meet and place foreign IT companies in our capital and help them adapt to the local market. «y placing your business in Astana Hub, you do not need to worry about the complicated procedure for obtaining and extending visa as well as high costs of living and renting an office.
Now, when the business activity world is moving exclusively to the online format, it is an inexpedience to place companies in expensive countries. In addition, the infrastructure of the capital of Kazakhstan is not inferior to many European countries in terms of doing IT business (25th in the Doing Business ranking of the World Bank, 2019).
Now we are accepting applications for the relocation of foreign companies to Astana Hub, and if you have any questions, you can write me directly at [email protected]
Leave your contact details and we will get back to you shortly